Our Applicant Days are a great way to see our campuses and facilities, meet current students and staff, and get a real taste of what it’s like to study at the University of Westminster.
The afternoon is structured around you and your course, and it is important to take advantage of all the things we have to offer on the day, to make sure you have all the information you need in order to make your final choices about which university is right for you.
You will have the opportunity to meet your course tutor, take part in a taster seminar and find out about the University from current students. This also provides you with the chance to ask more questions and meet potential classmates.
We hold several events throughout January to March for applicants holding offers from the University of Westminster at the following faculties and campuses:
- Faculty of Science and Technology – Cavendish Campus
- Faculty of Social Science and Humanities – Regent Street
- Westminster Law School – Little Titchfield Street
- Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment – Marylebone Campus
- Westminster Business School – Marylebone Campus
As our Westminster School of Media, Arts and Design courses are portfolio led, you will be invited to an Interview day to explore our Harrow Campus, find out more about your chosen course and meet course tutors and current students. Activities include:
- Welcome and introduction to Westminster
- Subject talks by academics
- Taster seminar sessions
- Information on student services, such as accommodation and finance
- Careers and employment opportunities talk
- Tours given by current students
- Networking opportunities with tutors, students and our alumni
How to attend
After receiving your offer from the University of Westminster, you will be sent an email inviting you to attend one of our applicant days. You can register your attendance through your applicant portal. In the applicant portal you will be able to view emails sent to you from the Admissions Office and complete and upload information as part of your Admissions process.
If you are unable to make it to our next Applicant Day, don’t worry – simply select your next available date. If you are unable to make any of the dates, you can find plenty of information on our website:
- browse our courses by subject
- read about tuition fees and funding options
- check out our halls of residence and other accommodation options
You can also book to attend a campus tour with us.