2018/19 Part-time day/evening
- Corporate Finance Law LLM (January)
- Entertainment Law LLM (January)
- International and Commercial Dispute Resolution Law LLM (January)
- International Commercial Law LLM (January)
- Religion, Law and Society MA/LLM (January)
- Corporate Finance Law LLM
- Energy and Environmental Change MA
- Entertainment Law LLM
- Graduate Diploma in Law
- International and Commercial Dispute Resolution Law LLM
- International Commercial Law LLM
- International Law LLM
- Legal Practice LLM
- Legal Practice Postgraduate Diploma
- Religion, Law and Society MA/LLM
2019/20 Part-time day/evening
Known for our combination of pure, practice-led and applied approaches, and for using our knowledge for the betterment of society we offer PhD, MPhil, DProf and MRes study. We can provide you with guidance on how to write your research proposal and our entry requirements for a Research Degree.
We have a long track record of working with organisations and individuals to develop their professional and personal skills, offering accredited courses and industry recognised certifications.
Three of our staff have been awarded the prestigious Oxford University Law Teacher of the Year title, more than any other Law school in the country.
We have an international reputation for research into the legal profession and legal practice, international law and human rights, commercial and financial law as well as child/family law and entertainment law.
Our courses are developed with this research in mind to offer you the very latest in academic and practical learning.
Professional contacts and careers
Our students can take work placement opportunities at major legal firms and blue chip companies. We also have an excellent record in careers at the Bar and with leading solicitors’ firms.
Our employability ratings are among the best in the University and we are consistently well-ranked for graduate prospects compared to other London law schools.