The Highbury Group on Housing Delivery is an independent group of specialists from the public, private and independent sectors from housing, planning and related professions.
The group prepares proposals for government and other agencies on housing, planning and related policies aimed at increasing the supply of new housing. Its focus is to increase the supply of new homes which are affordable by lower and middle income households, and to ensure the effective use of both new and existing housing supply.
Documents published by the Highbury Group on Housing Delivery.
- Andy von Bradsky - MHCLG Quality Homes and Places - May 2019 (PDF)
- James Stevens - Greater Manchester Spatial Framework - May 2019 (PDF)
- Nick Falk - Cambridgeshire Quality Charter - May 2019 (PDF)
- Shane Brownie - English Private Landlord Survey - March 2019 (PDF)
- Bob Colenutt - PEACH financial modelling - March 2019 (PDF)
The group is made up of members from housing, planning and related professions.
- Duncan Bowie – Bartlett School of Planning, UCL (chair)
- Rebecca Neil – University of Westminster (secretariat)
- Stephen Ashworth – Denton Wilde Sapte
- Julia Atkins – Housing consultant
- Tom Aubrey- Centre for Progressive Capitalism
- Richard Bate – Green Balance
The Highbury Group on Housing Delivery meets at 35 Marylebone Road, London NW1 5LS