2020/21 Part-time day release
- Construction Commercial Management MSc
- Construction Project Management MSc
- Energy and Environmental Change MA
- Energy and Environmental Change MA (January)
- International Planning and Sustainable Development MA
- Real Estate Development MSc
- Urban and Regional Planning MA
- Urban Design MA
- Urban Design Postgraduate Diploma
2020/21 Part-time day
2020/21 Part-time day/evening
Known for our combination of pure, practice-led and applied approaches, and for using our knowledge for the betterment of society, we offer PhD, MPhil, DProf and MRes study. We can provide you with guidance on how to write your research proposal and our entry requirements for a Research Degree.
Many of our courses are accredited by the Chartered Institute of Building, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists.
Courses are designed to provide a professionally oriented education, producing graduates capable of dealing with the technological and managerial processes associated with the production and post-construction life of buildings.
Contractors, developers, professional consultancies, client organisations, central government and local authorities all employ our graduates.