- Art and Visual Culture MA
- Art and Visual Culture MA (January)
- Cultural and Critical Studies MA
- Cultural and Critical Studies MA (January)
- Museums, Galleries and Contemporary Culture MA
- Museums, Galleries and Contemporary Culture MA (January)
- Museums, Galleries and Contemporary Culture with Professional Experience MA
Known for our combination of pure, practice-led and applied approaches, and for using our knowledge for the betterment of society we offer PhD, MPhil, DProf and MRes study. We can provide you with guidance on how to write your research proposal and our entry requirements for a Research Degree.
Make industry connections
Network with other writers, agents, TV producers and performance poets.
Enhance your career prospects
There is a strong focus on future career opportunities, with a programme of visiting speakers from relevant professional areas plus internship opportunities.
You could go on to a career that includes a significant element of professional and creative writing, teaching, journalism or publishing.
We have had a number of notable alumni, including Quentin Crisp and George Baker.