- Animation BA Honours
- Animation with Foundation BA Honours
- Fine Art Mixed Media BA Honours
- Fine Art Mixed Media with Foundation BA Honours
- Graphic Communication Design BA Honours
- Graphic Communication Design with Foundation BA Honours
- Illustration and Visual Communication BA Honours
- Illustration and Visual Communication with Foundation BA Honours
2019/20 Part-time day/evening
Known for our combination of pure, practice-led and applied approaches, and for using our knowledge for the betterment of society we offer PhD, MPhil, DProf and MRes study. We can provide you with guidance on how to write your research proposal and our entry requirements for a Research Degree.
Taught by active practitioners in a research-intensive environment, you will work alongside students from film, animation, photography, music, fashion, journalism - a unique hothouse of creative opportunity.
Practice and skills
Reflecting the fast-changing opportunities in art, design and new media, our teaching programmes combine the development of professional level studio practice with the acquisition of skills, knowledge and understanding.
Exhibiting, curating, creating companies, writing, animating, filming, editing, directing, designing, lecturing, researching and teaching; our graduates succeed in all areas of the creative industries.