Tier 4 visa

If you are not an EU/EEA national then you will need to apply for a Tier 4 (General) Visa to study a full-time degree level course at the University of Westminster.

Immigration requirements

To check whether you are eligible to apply for a Tier 4 visa, please see UK Immigration requirements.

Application process

The application process is different depending on where you are applying from.

Read how to apply for a Tier 4 visa from outside the UK

Read how to apply for a Tier 4 visa inside the UK

Credibility interviews

You may be required to attend a brief interview as part of the visa application process. For more information, please see credibility interviews.


To check what documents you will need to submit in support of your visa applications, read Documents for a Tier 4 visa.

Further questions

If you have questions about academic progression or need to update or amend any details on your CAS please email [email protected].

If you have any questions about your Tier 4 visa application or supporting documents please contact Student Advice.

Dublin pinpointed on a map

Where are you from?

Entry requirements, visits and the representatives available for your country.

Airport meet and greet

International student arriving at Heathrow airport? University representatives can meet you there - book your place now.