Student exchanges

Student Exchange Programme for our Exchange Partner University students

If you are a student at one of our Exchange Partner Universities, you may be eligible to study at the University of Westminster for either a semester or year.

In order to study with us you must be selected and nominated by your home university to study in one of our faculties/departments covered by our exchange partnership.

To find out if your university is an exchange partner of the University of Westminster please download our Student Exchange partners list (PDF).

If your university does not have an Exchange Partnership with the University of Westminster, you can still choose to study with us as a visiting student and earn credit which will transfer back to your home degree. You can join one of our Study Abroad Programmes which run at the Undergraduate and Postgraduate level, during the Summer, Semester or for a Full Academic Year. To explore your Study Abroad options please visit our study abroad page.

If you are one of our University of Westminster students, find out about opportunities to study or work abroad as part of your degree.


With the support of the European Commission

THE logo

Hand putting a pin in a map

Exchange partners

See if your university is an exchange partner.

International students reading a map

Study abroad

Not eligible to be an Exchange student? Come and study abroad!

Person doing application online using laptop

How to apply

Information about what you need to apply for an exchange.

Man writing in book

Entry requirements

Read more about entry requirements for the exchange programme.

student having question marks around her

Frequently asked questions

Want to know more about the exchange programme?


Contact us

Who to contact for more information about exchanges.