How to apply
You must be selected and nominated by your home University for an exchange at the University of Westminster. Nominations must be sent to the Education Abroad Team and received by the following deadline:
- Start date: September - Deadline for nomination: 1 April
- Start date: January - Deadline for nomination: 1 September
Once the nomination has been accepted, students will be provided with a welcome email outlining the application process. In order to submit your application you need to upload your supporting documents, such as a transcript and proof of English language ability (if applicable). Full instructions on how to complete the application will be given with the online form and you are able to print a copy of the application once you have submitted it.
Students must complete and submit their application form by the following deadline:
- Start date: September - Deadline for application: 1 May
- Start date: January - Deadline for application: 15 October
- You must include your module choices in the application form. You must only study modules provided in the Department/Faculty that you have been nominated to study in.
- If you are applying for a practical Media Art and Design or Architecture module, you must submit a portfolio of work in either slide or photo format
- You will receive an official acceptance email once your application has been processed and approved
- A formal letter of acceptance will also be sent to your home university
- Orientation information will normally be emailed to you approximately six weeks before the start of the semester
- Students must inform Education Abroad as soon as possible if they wish to withdraw from the exchange programme
How We Use your Data
The University of Westminster will use your data in line with the Data Protection Act (1998). Learn more about how we use your data.