Single-semester students

If you are studying on a course that is less than 6 months you will need to enter the UK under the Standard Visitor route. You may need to obtain entry clearance before you come to study.

Please check if this applies to you on the UKVI website or visit our Visas and Advice pages.

Year-long students

If you will be studying a course that is longer than six months, you will need a Student Visa.

You can find all the information you need on our Student Visa page.