Pre-sessional English course

Our pre-sessional English courses help you develop the language and study skills you'll need during your university studies, as well as giving you the chance to experience life as a student in London.

If you've been offered a place on an undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of Westminster but haven’t yet reached the language level for your chosen course, you may want to enrol on our pre-sessional English course. provided you meet the entry level requirements.

Find out more about our pre-sessional English course.

Academic English modules

As an undergraduate or postgraduate student here, we can help you improve your academic English during your studies.

Find out more about our academic English modules.


International students in pre-sessional class