If you are not an EU/EEA national then you will need to apply for a Student visa to study a full-time degree-level course at the University of Westminster.

EU/EEA Nationals will be able to use free movement to enter the UK without a visa up until the 31 December at 11pm. After that date, a visa will be required to enter the UK. EU students have up until to the 30 June 2021 to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.

Immigration requirements

To check whether you are eligible to apply for a Student visa, please see our Student visa eligibility requirements page.

Application process

The application process is different depending on where you are applying from:

Credibility interviews

You may be required to attend a brief interview as part of the visa application process.

For more information, see our Credibility interviews page.


To check which documents you will need to submit to support your visa applications, see our Documents required for a Student visa page.

Have more questions?

If you have questions about academic progression or need to update or amend any details on your CAS, you can email us at .

If you have any questions about your Student visa application or supporting documents, get in touch with Student Advice.