It's important that we have the right details for you on My Student Record, including the correct spelling of your name, your home and term address, and up-to-date contact details.

If you change address, get a new phone number or change your name, make sure you update your details on My Student Record or notify your registry office.

Changing your address

We'll be sending you a variety of correspondence during your studies here, so make sure we have the right addresses for you.

During the academic year, we'll send any correspondence to your registered term-time address (your 'contact address'). When the academic year finishes, we'll post any letters to your registered home address.

If either your home or term-time address changes, update your details on My Student Record.

Changing your contact details

If we need to get in touch with you quickly, we may need to call you. Check that we have the right phone number(s) for you on My Student Record.

Make sure that we also have emergency contact details for you (eg contact details of a family member).

Changing your name

If your name has been incorrectly spelt on My Student Record or your name changes during the course of your studies, you'll need to notify us as soon as possible.

You will not be able to change your name on My Student Record – you'll need to visit your registry office with documentary evidence that confirms your name, eg a passport.