Types of self-service letter available

You can request the following types of official letter online:

  • Confirmation of enrolment
  • Bank letter
  • Council Tax Exemption Certificate

How to get a self-service letter

If you need one of the above official letters, you'll just need to:

  • make sure you're fully enrolled on your course
  • log in to My Student Record
  • go to the 'My Profile' tab
  • in the 'My Self-Service' box, click on the 'Request official letter' link alongside your course title
  • complete the online letter request process

If you need an official University stamp, just bring the printed letter to your registry office.

If you need additional information to be provided in your letter, follow the instructions under the 'Other Letter' option to contact your registry.

Log in to My Student Record