Assessment and Feedback Policy

We understand the importance of the assessment you undertake and the feedback you receive throughout your course. Read more about assessment and feedback policy.

Coursework submission

For guidance on how and where to submit your coursework, see our Coursework submission page.

Exam clashes

For information on what to do if you have an exam clash, check our Exam clashes page.

Individual exam arrangements

If you have a temporary or long-term condition, you may be able to request special exam arrangements. For more details, visit our Individual exam arrangements page.

Mitigating Circumstances Claims

The mitigating circumstances process should only be used if you experience significant disruption to your studies due to circumstances that were unforeseen and out of your control. Read more about mitigating circumstances claims.

Sitting exams abroad

In special circumstances, you may be allowed to sit your exams abroad. Find out more on our Sitting exams abroad page.