In the following special circumstances, you may be eligible to sit your exams abroad:

  • If you're an overseas student and have completed your course, but are required to complete a deferral or referral exam in order to graduate.
  • If you're required to spend a period abroad as part of your course (or you're on an approved student exchange), and the exam period falls during your time abroad.

If you believe that you fall into one of these two categories, download and complete the Request to Sit University of Westminster Exams Abroad Form and submit it to the Student Lifecycle Team at [email protected].

If you have any questions about sitting exams abroad, call us on +44 (0)20 7911 65119.