Official letter requests

Self-service letters that are available:

  • Confirmation of Enrolment
  • Bank Letter
  • Council Tax Exemption Certificate

If you need an official letter from the University of Westminster, please follow the steps below:

  • Make sure you are fully enrolled on your course.
  • Visit your e:Vision Portal and go to the Registry Services menu
  • Click Students Letters - self service
  • Provide the required addressee information for the letter your require 
  • Click Generate new letter
  • Once generated, click the link to download in a pdf format. You can now print your letter
  • If you require an official University stamp, please bring the printed letter to your Faculty Registry Office.
  • If you require additional information to be provided in your letter, follow the instructions under the Other Letter option to contact your Faculty Registry

University Regulations, Policies & Procedures

Check the academic regulations for undergraduate and postgraduate courses.

Letters in a card index

Contacts directory

Find a phone number or email address.