Study Current students
Official letter requests
Self-service letters that are available:
- Confirmation of Enrolment
- Bank Letter
- Council Tax Exemption Certificate
If you need an official letter from the University of Westminster, please follow the steps below:
- Make sure you are fully enrolled on your course.
- Visit your e:Vision Portal and go to the Registry Services menu
- Click Students Letters - self service
- Provide the required addressee information for the letter your require
- Click Generate new letter
- Once generated, click the link to download in a pdf format. You can now print your letter
- If you require an official University stamp, please bring the printed letter to your Faculty Registry Office.
- If you require additional information to be provided in your letter, follow the instructions under the Other Letter option to contact your Faculty Registry