- Communication MA
- Data, Culture and Society MA
- Digital and Interactive Storytelling LAB MA
- Diversity and the Media MA
- Global Media Business MA
- Global Media MA
- International Media Business MA
- Media and Development MA
- Media Management MA
- Media, Campaigning and Social Change MA
- Multimedia Journalism (Broadcast) MA
- Multimedia Journalism (Print & Online) MA
- Public Relations MA
- Social Media, Culture and Society MA
2019/20 Part-time day
2019/20 Part-time day/evening
2019/20 Part-time day/evening release
Gain new skills
Our courses equip you with the skills to succeed in newsrooms, print journalism, public relations, radio, broadcast media and more.
Our location in the UK's media capital has helped us develop strong links with industry. You will be taught by professional journalists, many of whom are active in their field.
Recent graduates are working at Sky TV and Online, ITN, BBC Radio current affairs, BBC TV News, Online and World Service, LBC News radio, The Guardian, Financial Times, Daily Telegraph and Elle magazine.