If you have a disability or condition that affects your studies, our Disability Learning Support (DLS) Team offer confidential support to help you make the most of your studies. You’ll need to register with us to ensure you get the support you're entitled to, find out more on the Disability Learning Support Pages

Disabled Students’ Allowances (DSA)

If you have a disability, you may be eligible for financial support towards the cost of extra help or equipment you may need on your course. DSA is managed by Student Finance England, please go to the Gov.uk website for details.

Contact details for various DSA providers and Research Council funding can be found on the your DSA contact information page.

If you have already been told by SFE that you are eligible for the DSA and if you are now looking to book your needs assessment, please go to the DSA assessment page.

If you have applied for the Disabled Students Allowance (DSA), have been told by Student Finance England (SFE) that you are eligible to receive the DSA, and now wish to book your DSA needs assessment, please go to the DSA assessment page.

Computer Costs Assistance

If you have applied for Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA) and don’t have a computer, or your current computer does not meet the required specification for specialised software, you may be eligible for a £200 grant towards the cost of a new one.


To apply for computer costs assistance please complete the application form below:

If you have any queries please contact Student Funding: [email protected] or call +44 (0)203 506 6989.

Living Expenses Support Scheme (LESS)

The Living Expenses Support Scheme can help Home students who are experiencing financial difficulties meeting their living costs.

Find out more on the Living Expenses Support Scheme (LESS) page.


For details on our scholarships, visit our Scholarships webpages.