Disability Learning Support
What we do
Our Disability Learning Support (DLS) Team offer help and support to students with disabilities. Please watch our short video to see what we mean by disability and how we can support you.
If you are a current student and have a quick query, book 10 minutes with an adviser.
Current students and applicants with offers
Register online with our team to receive support. On the e-Vision log-in page, you will need to:
- Enter your University username and password
- Click on the 'Disability Support Tab' at the top right of the page
- Follow the instructions published on the page.
If you would prefer to meet with an advisor to register, please:
- Book an appointment if you have dyslexia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia and ADHD (current students)
- Book an appointment – if you have a long-term health condition, mental health condition, Autism Spectrum Condition, visual impairment or are deaf/hearing impaired (current students)
- Contact us to arrange an appointment with an adviser (applicants with offers). You can contact us on 020 3506 8800 (from 9.30am–4.30pm) or email us at [email protected] with your availability.
Applicants without offers
Contact us to arrange an appointment with an adviser. You can call us on 020 3506 8800 (from 9.30am–4.30pm) or email us at [email protected] with your availability.
Screening for dyslexia and dyspraxia
If you are a current student and think you may have dyslexia but have never had any tests done, you can do your screening online:
Specialist one-to-one tuition
If you are a current student, you can book specialist one-to-one tuition if agreed by Disabled Student's Allowance (DSA) or arranged by our team.
DSA Needs Assessment
If you have applied for DSA and need to book your Needs Assessment, please go to the DSA assessment page.
We appreciate the information you may share with us is personal and we respect your right to privacy. You don’t need to share what your disability is outside of our team in order to receive support (unless there is a health and safety requirement e.g. if you have epileptic seizures).
Please note: the information you give us will never be shared with other students. It will also not be on your university transcript or academic references.
For more details, please read our Disability Learning Support Consent and Disclosure statement (PDF).