Disability Learning Support
Our Disability Learning Support (DLS) Team offer help and support to students with disabilities. Please watch our short video to see what we mean by disability and how we can support you. See our support page for more information.
Get in touch
If you have a disability or think you may do, please get in touch as soon as you can. Together we’ll see what support you may need to ensure you have all the tools to succeed on your course.
There are 3 ways to contact us:
- Call us on +44 (020) 3506 8800 (we’re open from 9:30 AM until 4:30 PM)
- Email us at [email protected]
- Come to one of our drop-in sessions
These will resume from 4 September 2017.
We offer drop-in sessions for students who have quick questions. Sessions are 10 minutes long and with an advisor. If afterwards, you need more time with an adviser, we’ll book you in for an appointment.
Drop-in slots are limited so we advise arriving at or before 1pm. There’ll be a sign-up sheet available when you arrive.
Locations and timings of drop-in sessions
- 101 New Cavendish Street, W1W 6XH (first floor) – 1-2pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays.
- Little Titchfield Street, W1W 7BY (room 2.13) – 1-2 pm on Thursdays
- Marylebone Campus, NW1 5LS (room CG30) – 1-2pm on Thursdays
- Westminster School of Media Arts and Design, HA1 3TP (room EG7) – 1-2pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays.
We appreciate the information you may share with us is personal and we respect your right to privacy. You don’t need to share what your disability is outside of our team in order to receive support (unless there is a health and safety requirement e.g. if you have epileptic seizures).
Please note: the information you give us will never be shared with other students. It will also not be on your university transcript or academic references.
For more details, please read our Disability Learning Support Consent and Disclosure statement (PDF).