To further our commitment of supporting current students through their higher education experience, the University has a number of CLASS (Continue Learning and Succeed in your Studies) scholarships available if you have a good academic record and are in financial need.
A one-off award of £1,000 which is offered as cash for living expenses.
- You must be a UK/EU student and be currently enrolled on a full time undergraduate course at the University of Westminster.
If you are a Level 4 student you must have achieved at least a 60% average grade in your previous semester, if you are a Level 5 or Level 6 student you must have achieved a 60% average grade in your previous academic year and you must also receive all financial assistance available to you from Student Finance England/Wales/NI/SAAS.
- You must demonstrate academic excellence, financial need and development potential.
- You must have a household income of less than £35,000 per annum.*
- Part time module retrievers are not eligible to apply.
- Priority will be given to underrepresented groups, particularly mature students.
*Please note that all CLASS Scholarship awards will be conditional upon confirmation of your household income. This is verified through the Student Loans Company and will be checked by the University of Westminster once a scholarship offer has been made and accepted. You will need to show that you have applied for the maximum student support available from your Student Finance authority including the maintenance loan. This includes applying for finance based on your household income.
Please note that if you already receive a University of Westminster scholarship you are not eligible to apply.
How to apply
We are not currently accepting applications for this scholarship. Please check back later in the year.