If you're thinking of changing your course or changing between part-time and full-time studies (changing your 'mode of study'), make sure you discuss your options with your course leader. A student wishing to transfer from one course to another within the University must normally do so within the first two weeks of the academic year or, in the case of a continuing student, do so at the end of the academic year. A postgraduate student wishing to change mode of study may normally only do so before the start of the next semester.

Before completing the form please speak to our Student Advice team as there may be funding implications if you change your course or mode of study. If you are studying on a visa you should speak to the Student Advice team to find out if your Visa Status will be affected.

If you do decide to change either your course or mode of study, you'll need to complete an Internal Transfer Form and submit it to the Campus registry office that administers the new course.

If you're transferring to a different course, you'll need to get the signature of your current course leader and that of the prospective course leader before submitting the form to the registry office.

Note that all course transfers are subject to the requirements of the academic regulations and academic approval.