RefWorks can help you to gather, store and manage your references, and use them to create bibliographies.
Using RefWorks, you can:
- store your references online, so you can access them from any computer
- automatically insert them into your work to create bibliographies
- share your references with others
Where to find RefWorks
You can access the resource from the RefWorks website.
Create an account with your University email or login with your institution’s credentials (that’s your University username and password).
How to use RefWorks
Many databases let you save any references you find straight to RefWorks, so you don’t have to type them in manually. You can:
- send your search results directly to RefWorks
- save your search results as a list of references and then import the list into RefWorks.
- or install the Save to RefWorks button on your internet browser’s favourites bar
If you need any further help, contact a Librarian. You can do this from our Library and study spaces page.