Leaving a gift in your will is the most important gift you will make. A gift which will make a difference to the futures of many Westminster students. We hope you choose to support the University of Westminster with a gift in your will. Before you decide, we have put together this page, a new brochure and a introduced a free will writing service which we hope you will find useful.
The difference a gift in your will could make
- Donate to our legacy endowment fund. Gifts received are invested and only the gains and interest of this endowment will ever be spent, to support the most pressing needs at the University. All gifts, of all sizes, are appreciated as together they can be transformational in helping to build the value of the fund to build sustainable income to support students long into the future
- Award more bursaries and scholarships to students who would otherwise miss out on a University degree and miss out on their ambitions
- Support the Hardship Fund and provide vital assistance to students who need extra financial help to ensure they continue with their studies and reach their full potential. With the fund, students are able to apply for grants which can make all the difference to a promising student by enabling them to stay at University, focus on their studies and graduate
Gaining a scholarship at the University of Westminster shaped me as an individual and a professional. It was the perfect platform for a person like me to come from the remotest corner of India, which lacked education and basic life's necessities, to transform into an individual contributing back to society.
In a way it was the opportunity which gave my life a purpose. I'll forever be grateful to the Westminster Scholarship Scheme for building the foundations of who I am.
Abhilash Anand (Scholarship Student)
Download our new brochure
Free will writing service for Westminster alumni
Beyond are the online will experts. Their online journey makes writing a will simple. You can do it from the comfort of your own home in just 15 minutes.
Each legally-binding will is checked by experts and can be updated quickly and easily at any time.
Do I need a will?
A will is vital for parents, home owners, people in long term relationships or pet owners. Without a will, you have no control over what will happen to your money, your home and your belongings when you die. A will can protect those closest to you.
What can you do with an online will?
- Decide how your estate will be distributed
- Name guardians for your children
- Protect your partner
- Avoid a hefty inheritance tax bill
- Prevent conflict between family members
- Leave gifts for friends or to charity
Why use Beyond’s will-writing service?
- Takes just 15 minutes
- Every will is checked by an expert
- Unlimited updates
- Includes free national will registration worth £30 and physical storage
If you would like to find out more about remembering the University in your will, please contact our Development Office by email: [email protected].