The Graduate School and each of the academic schools at the University of Westminster are committed to doctoral programmes which encourage and make possible excellent research.
As part of this, we are committed to offering a range of studentships.
- Quintin Hogg Trust PhD Studentships at the University of the Westminster
- Full-time Scholarship in the School of Social Sciences, Centre for the Study of Democracy
- PhD Fee Waivers at Westminster Business School
- MPhil/PhD Studentship in Psychology/Neuroscience
- PhD Studentship in History
- Research Studentship on Financial Markets and/or FinTech at School of Finance and Accounting, Westminster Business School
- Studentships in the School of Law
Please note that studentships will be added to this page throughout the year.