The global politics of Pride
This research focuses on the global politics of Pride, in particular examining the politics of Pride in non-Western and global south contexts.
Inmate governance in Brazilian community prisons
This project will examine the roles played by officially-constituted, peer-selected inmate councils in establishing and enforcing disciplinary rules in Brazilian community prisons.
Parental social licence for data linkage for service intervention
This study fills a vital gap in knowledge about the dynamics of social licence and trust for operational data linkage and analytics among parents of dependent children.
Transmasculine practices and experiences of reproduction
This three year project represents the first international study to address the sociological and health care implications of the reproductive practices of trans people who become pregnant and/or give birth.
- Bhutan's Democratic Consolidation
- Citizen's Assembly on Brexit
- Democracy Matters
- Democratic dynamic: Non-traditional evidence
- Ensuring effective transitional justice in Kosovo
- Nursery Schools and Early Years
- Parental Social Licence for Data Linkage for Service Intervention
- The EU as an International Negotiator
- The Rendition Project
- The role of community based initiatives in energy saving