There is a wealth of detail from previous events contained in the Soho Poly Project blog.
For a detailed and very readable history of the Soho Theatre during this period, beautifully illustrated by previously unseen photographs by Nobby Clark, see Matt Morrison’s The Soho Theatre 1968–1981 (STR, 2017), available to buy online.
Below is a selection of articles and reviews:
- Fitzrovia’s ‘lost’ theatre returns for a week of poetry and memorabilia Fitzrovia News, 14 November, 2017
- Why lunchtime theatre is back on the menu The Stage, 2018
- ‘Margins and centres’, John Stokes review of Matt’s book TLS, May 2018
- Disrupting the everyday: Being Human and the Soho Poly Dispatches from the Frontline of Law and Popular Culture, 13 October, 2017
- The Soho Poly Festival Time Out, 2012
- Bargain Basement revisited WhatsOnStage, 2012