Following the advice from the Government on dealing with the spread of Coronavirus, our University libraries are now closed.
During this time staff are not available to help in person but the online Library is open and is full of resources to help you with your studies.
You can get help with library services through online library chat (available 10am to 4pm on weekdays and Sundays) or you can access the virtual guide. Any library books you have out now will be auto-renewed so you do not need to come in to renew them.
We will continue to update you as and when more information becomes available. Please visit our Coronavirus response page for up-to-date guidance and FAQs.
Our Marylebone Library is based at our Marylebone Campus and has a range of books and other resources on the following subjects:
- Accounting, Finance and Economics
- Architecture and Interiors
- Business and Management (MBA, Business Information Management and Operations, and General Management)
- Human Resource Management
- Planning, Housing and Urban Design
- Property and Construction
- Tourism and Events
- Transport and Logistics
Library guides and support
Our Library Guides website provides detailed information and links to helpful books, journals, websites and other resources specific to your course or subject.
The guides are maintained by our Academic Liaison Librarians, who can also provide tailored advice and support on:
- using our Library Search
- researching your assignments
- referencing and plagiarism
- using databases effectively
- creating reading lists