Professional and short courses
Certified Digital Sales Professional – online course
Learn how to make more sales faster and easier using social selling techniques with this online selling course. Increase sales performance by up to 400% by adopting digital and social selling tools.
As traditional selling methods are no longer enough to sustain success, digital tools and techniques have become an essential component of any modern sales professional's arsenal.
To adapt to this change in the sales environment along with progressing an individual's current and future careers, the Digital Marketing Institute (DMI) has designed a professional digital and social selling certification that can make a difference.
Aligned with industry and designed by experts, this programme provides a globally recognised certification that can benefit any modern seller.
Covered within this programme are the core essentials of digital and social selling including digital sales messaging, integration and strategy, social content, social account management, digital sales leadership and much more.
Who is this course for?
The Certified Digital Sales Professional programme is designed for:
- salespeople, consultants and sales representatives of all levels
- business development executives and managers
- account managers, relationship managers and those leading sales teams
- anyone looking to develop their digital sales capabilities and consolidate their practical application of digital tools and social selling techniques
|Flexible – online course||30 hours||£1,560||Book now|
This online selling course covers the following modules:
- Module 1: Introduction to Digital Selling
- Module 2: Digital Research
- Module 3: Sales Enablement
- Module 4: CRM
- Module 5: Social Content
- Module 6: Digital Sales Messaging
- Module 7: Engagement
- Module 8: Social Account Management
- Module 9: Digital Sales Leadership
- Module 10: Integration and Strategy
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- acquire more qualified prospects
- reduce lead times and nurture leads more effectively
- achieve a more balanced pipeline
- increase your conversion rate
- develop your online brand by creating and promoting relevant content
- build solid relationships online, ensuring client satisfaction and repeat business
- adapt the tone, style and type of your content based on your target audience
- optimise territory and pipeline analysis and define growth strategies
- maximise the impact of your digital selling with the use of CRM tools, digital tools and social media platforms
- understand how to lead the implementation of a digital sales strategy in your organisation
Anyone can apply for the Professional Diploma in Digital and Social Selling.
A background in a related discipline is not required, though we recommend this specialist diploma course to sales professionals or individuals interested in pursuing a career in the industry.
The aim of this social sales course is to teach you everything you need to know about incorporating digital tools and practices into your social selling strategy, so you can achieve your targets, increase your OTE and position yourself as a digital and social selling superstar.
All participants will receive a certificate of attendance from the University listing the modules of the course. The DMI will issue certificates online directly to you.
The certificate will be awarded on successful completion of a three-hour online multiple choice exam. The exam is set and graded by the DMI and administered by Pearson Vue through their worldwide assessment centres.
You book your assessment online, through the Pearson website, to be taken at a time and place convenient to you. Guidance on how to do this will be given at the start of the course. The exam fee is included in the cost of your course.
We recommend you allow a minimum of two weeks after the course for your further study and revision before taking the test. Your registration allows you to take the test up to three months after completing the taught programme.