In our Being Westminster Strategy, we have set out a vision to provide grounded, holistic education with wide horizons and opportunities so that people from every background can realise their true potential, contributing to a richer, happier society.
Our mission is to help students from different background fulfil their potential.
To do this, the Westminster student experience includes:
- Welcoming our students into a caring and inclusive community
- Providing excellent physical and virtual environments for student engagement
- Embedding equality, diversity and inclusion for all our student communities
- Ensuring reliable and effective communication of all that we do
- Delivering inspiring, relevant and coherent academic courses which prepare all our students for the future
- Ensuring dynamic, cutting edge and supportive learning environments, responsive to changes in teaching practice and new technology.
- Promoting student partnership in designing, reviewing and developing our academic curriculum
- Fostering excellence in our research-orientated, practice-focused and inter-disciplinary teaching
- Promoting employability for all through developing the required knowledge, skills and attributes and through engagement with professional practices and collaboration across disciplines
- Extending students’ global engagement and experience of working in inter-cultural contexts
- Promoting the social responsibility of all our students as global and engaged citizens
- Engaging our alumni to enhance the academic and personal potential of our students