Please note: We are currently accepting scholarship applications via email to [email protected]. You can only submit one email, including your application and all relevant documents. The email header should include your ID number and the full name of the scholarship you are applying for. You will not be able to amend your application once we have received it. If you have any queries, please email us beforehand.
Please note: all scholarship applications are open to new students only. If you are a current student at the University of Westminster, please check the information for current students page.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that the application is received before the deadline date. Due to our very tight timescales we cannot accept applications which are received late or with a postmark of the deadline date.
The Scholarships Office will email you to acknowledge receipt of your application.
All scholarship applications are screened to ensure the basic eligibility criteria for the scholarship selected have been met. If we find that you do not meet the requirements you will be informed via email. Please note applications that do meet the criteria for our scholarships will be assessed and shortlisted once the application deadline for the relevant scholarship intake has passed.
Please take in to account the following when making your application:
- Your application must be typed, not handwritten.
- Please complete all sections of the application form. Incomplete applications will automatically be rejected.
- Make sure you provide all required supporting documentation the (the list of required documentation is outlined on before you apply page and on the application form itself). Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
- Do not submit more than the requested documentation. Please do not send original documents, as we cannot return these.
- You can only apply for one scholarship. Do not submit multiple applications for different levels of funding or different courses.
- Spend time on your application. You are in competition with some of the strongest students in the world so spend as much time as necessary creating a polished, professional and persuasive application.
- Do not exceed the word limit given for any section of the application. We ask you to answer questions concisely for a reason.
- Check your application for spelling and grammar errors.
- Make a complete copy of the application before you send it.
If your scholarship application is rejected
You will be informed of your rejection as soon as possible by email. If you are rejected, you cannot reapply for a Westminster scholarship for two calendar years. For example, if your application for September 2019 is rejected, the next scholarships programme you can apply for is September 2021.