Undergraduate year or semester study abroad programme for international students
Who are these programmes for?
Our semester-long and year-long undergraduate study abroad programmes are open to all international students from outside the European Union or Swiss Nationals.
If you are a student within the European Union or are a Swiss National, please visit our EU students study abroad page.
Overview of programmes
Our programmes offer you:
- A unique study and learning adventure at one of the most dynamic UK universities in the heart of London.
- The chance to enhance your future employability by equipping you with the global skills needed to stand out from the crowd.
- A wide range of exciting subject areas.
- The opportunity to apply for University accommodation.
You'll find more details about both programmes, including dates, costs and how to apply, on the programme pages below.
In our semester-long programme, you can choose to study the equivalent of:
- up to 60 UK credits (12 US credits), which normally equates to 3 modules – see our 3-module and 6-module programmes page
- up to 80 UK credits (16 US credits), which normally equates to 4 modules – see our 4-module and 8-module programmes page
In our year-long programme, you can choose to study the equivalent of:
- up to 120 UK credits (24 US credits), which normally equates to 6 modules – see our 3-module and 6-module programmes page
- up to 160 UK credits (32 US credits), which normally equates to 8 modules – see our 4-module and 8-module programmes page
How to apply
What our students say
“I had a great time befriending peoples from all over the world, and spending time with them both in and out of the classroom.
"The city of London has got to be one of the most exciting places in the world, first for a young person, and then for anyone looking to expand their mind and tastes”
Former Undergraduate Study Abroad Programme Student
Interested in what our current students are up to? Search #livelearnlondon on Instagram