Why choose Westminster for your Study Abroad Experience?
- Three of our campuses are based in the heart of London, with the fourth a short tube ride away. We offer you the chance to participate in a unique study and learning adventure at one of the most dynamic UK universities in London for a summer, semester or academic year
- You can choose to compliment your studies by taking an optional internship which will enhance your employability and kick-start your future international career
- You can choose from a wide range of classes that will fit with your degree and earn credits that you can transfer back to your degree programme to keep you on track for graduation, while showcasing your international learning
- You can choose to live in our housing alongside other students and immerse yourself in the different London neighbourhoods where the housing is located
- We provide full and comprehensive pre-departure information before you leave home and an extensive orientation session when you arrive
- We offer you the support of specialist advisers to guide you through your study and work experience
- We have put together a fun social programme that you can opt into to allow you to meet and make friends at the start of your programme
- Upon successful completion of our programme you become a study abroad alumni, making you eligible for a 15% discount on one of our full- or part-time Master's and PhD courses
With all these great offerings, coupled with a great location and a wide variety of classes to choose from, why wouldn’t you choose us?
If you are considering making an application for a course this year, you may have some additional questions. Please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) from Prospective Students page.