Halls of residence

The University of Westminster has five halls of residence and all provide easy access to our campuses.

How to apply

Rooms are available for full-time undergraduate and postgraduate students. Full details of who can apply and how to do so can be found on our applying for halls page.

If you have any questions or need help completing your halls application, get in touch with us.

Tenancy contracts that are available

Marylebone, New Cavendish and Regent campuses

The following contracts are available:

  • First-year undergraduate students can apply for a 42-week tenancy in Raffles House
  • Continuing undergraduate and postgraduate students can apply for a 42 week tenancy in Host Wembley
  • Postgraduate students can apply for a 38 week Tenancy at Marylebone Halls with the option of extending throughout the summer in another hall or a 42 week tenancy in Host Wembley.

Harrow Campus

The following contracts are available:

Types of rooms that are available

There are a number of different room types available, depending on the hall – from single rooms with shared bathrooms to en-suite penthouse rooms.

A limited number of twin and double rooms are also available – check the individual hall pages for details.

What is included in the rooms

A range of items and furnishings are provided, but you will also need to bring some of your own. Have a look at our halls FAQs page for more details of what’s included in halls.

What bills are included in the rent

The cost of all bills and utilities are included in the rent. High-speed broadband is also included.

Basic possessions insurance is also included in the rent, and is provided by Endsleigh. The insurance covers basic items such as PCs and laptops in your room. Visit the Endsleigh website to see what is covered in the insurance and to add any additional items to your insurance.

Health and safety in halls of residence

Watch our video on health and safety in halls of residence:

Student filling out a form at freshers fair

Applying for halls

Check your eligibility and apply for a place in our halls.

student having question marks around her

Frequently asked questions

Have a question about halls or other accommodation?