Student accommodation

Whether you’re beginning at the University of Westminster soon or are studying here already, the Student Accommodation team offers free help and advice on finding a suitable place to live.

Have a look at our halls of residence and find out how to apply for halls.

If you're looking for private accommodation, check out our Private rented accommodation page.

If you have any questions or need help completing your halls application, get in touch with us using the contact details below.

Contact us

The University of Westminster’s Student Accommodation Team can help you with a variety of housing issues. 

As well as providing University Halls of residence, we can assist you in your search for alternative accommodation. There are lots of options in London for students not living in University Halls. Private Halls, House shares and Homestays all offer good alternatives and rooms can be found right across the city.

We also offer advice about issues such as tenancy agreements and dealing with landlords.

We are available on a drop-in basis at our Cavendish House office between 10.30am and 12.30pm, Monday to Friday. At other times, an appointment may be needed, so please call in advance to arrange one.

Please note that while we recognise that some enquiries may be of a personal nature, we do not have a private interview room available, unless it is requested prior to your appointment.

University of Westminster
Student Accommodation
Second Floor
Cavendish House
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH

T: +44 (0)20 7911 5817
F: +44 (0)20 7911 5037
E: [email protected]

Student filling out a form at freshers fair

Applying for halls

Check your eligibility and apply for a place in our halls.