If you are applying for our University residences

I would like to apply for University residences but I am not sure when I will be able to move in. What should I do?

We will be able to offer flexibility for students who have booked places in our student residences for 2021/22 but cannot take up their places due to coronavirus-related reasons.

If you would like to live in one of our residences, we advise you to make your application and keep our Housing Team updated on your plans.

Can I move into University halls at a later date if I am not required to access campus until later in the year?

The University is providing a flexible approach for students who are moving into our halls of residence.

If you are interested in applying for University residential accommodation, please register your interest to ensure that you can be considered for a place and keep the Residential Team advised of your circumstances.

If you are currently living in our University residences

I have been told to self-isolate and I am staying in student accommodation. What should I do?

If are staying in a student residence and are are following Government or NHS guidance to self-isolate, or you have developed COVID-19 symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19, you should inform the management of your residence so that they can assist you.

If you are entering or returning to the UK, you will need to follow UK Border Control guidance on GOV.UK.

If you are following NHS advice, you will need to follow the Stay at Home guidance on GOV.UK.

How will students who live on campus be kept updated?

Students living in University Harrow, Marylebone and Alexander Fleming residences will be advised by the Residential Life Team to ensure that living arrangements are managed in safe way, and will be kept updated on the support available to all residential students.

Students who are residents of Raffles House will be kept updated by iQ, our partner provider.

Contact us

If you have any queries, please email Student Accommodation at .