Skip to main content
- Cuvero, M., Granados, M., Pilkington, A. and Evans, R.D. 2019. The Effects of Knowledge Spillovers and Accelerator Programmes on the Product Innovation of High-Tech Start-ups: A Multiple Case Study. IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management.
- Ennis, C and Barnett, N. 2019. Industry 4.0: Exploring Collaborative Supply Networks from the Perspective of Servitization of A Mature Public Transport System. Spring Servitization Conference 2019. Linkoping, Sweden 13 - 15 May 2019
- Barnes, D. and Wu, C. 2018. Design of agile supply chains including analysing the trade-off between number of partners and reliability. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology. 97 (9-12), pp. 3683-3700. doi:10.1007/s00170-018-2205-5
- Chang, J. and Rieple, A. 2018. Entrepreneurial decision making in a microcosm. Management Learning. 49 (4), pp. 471-497. doi:10.1177/1350507618777929
- Daim, T. and Pilkington, A. (ed.) 2018. Innovation Discovery: Network Analysis of Research and Invention Activity for Technology Management. London World Scientific Publishing.
- Ennis, C., Barnett, N., de Cesare, S., Lander, R. and Pilkington, A. 2018. A Conceptual Framework for Servitization in Industry 4.0: Distilling Directions for Future Research. The Advance Services Group Spring Servitization Conference 2018. Copenhagen Business School 14 - 16 May 2018 Aston University and Higher Education Academy.
- Kapetaniou, C., Rieple, A., Pilkington, A., Frandsen, T. and Pisano, P. 2018. Building the layers of a manufacturing taxonomy: how 3D printing is creating a new landscape of production eco-systems and competitive dynamics. Technological Forecasting & Social Change. 128, pp. 22-35. doi:10.1016/j.techfore.2017.10.011
- Lee, Yang-im 2018. How the market driving approach utilizes a digital platform to enhance B2B and strengthen stakeholder relationships. 2018 Global Marketing Conference at Tokyo. Tokyo, Japan 26 - 29 Jul 2018
- Partridge, C., de Cesare, S., Mitchell, A. and Odell, J. 2018. Formalization of the Classification Pattern: Survey of Classification Modeling in Information Systems Engineering. Software & Systems Modeling. 17 (1), pp. 167-203. doi:10.1007/s10270-016-0521-5.
- Dotsika, F. and Watkins, A. 2017. Identifying potentially disruptive trends by means of keyword network analysis. Technological Forecasting & Social Change. 119, pp. 114-127. doi:10.1016/j.techfore.2017.03.020
- Eshraghian, F. and Hafezieh, N. 2017. Affordance Theory in Social Media Research: Systematic Review and Synthesis of the Literature. 25th European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS 2017). Guimarães, Portugal 05 - 10 Jun 2017
- Granados, M. and Rai, Sudhanshu 2017. Innovators intent: role of IT in facilitating innovative knowledge practices in social enterprises. 77th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management. Atlanta, Georgia, US 04 - 08 Aug 2017 Academy of Management. doi:10.5465/ambpp.2017.13995abstract
- Granados, M., Mohamed, S. and Hlupic, V. 2017. Knowledge Management activities in Social Enterprises: lessons for small and non-profit firms. Journal of Knowledge Management. 21 (2), pp. 376-396. doi:10.1108/JKM-01-2016-0026
- Lassila, S., Rieple, A. and Ennis, C. 2017. A model of service design elements to understand innovative service processes . The Design Management Academy: Research Perspectives on Creative Intersections. Hong Kong 07 - 09 Jun 2017 Design Management Academy.
- Lee, Yang-im and Trim, P.R.J. 2017. How the market driving approach can create brand value through a digital platform. 7th Global Innovation and Knowledge Academy. Lisbon School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Portugal 28 - 30 Jun 2017
- Rieple, A. and Kapetaniou, C. 2017. The role of business ecosystems in the building of disruptive innovations. Academy of Management: At the Interface. Atlanta, Ga 04 - 08 Aug 2017 Academy of Management.
- Boateng, H., Dzandu, M. D., & Tang, H. 2016. Knowledge sharing employees in Ghanaian Industries: The role of transformational leadership style and communal organizational culture. Business Information Review, 33 (3), pp. 145-154.
- de Cesare, S. and Partridge, C. 2016. BORO as a Foundation to Enterprise Ontology. Journal of Information Systems. 30 (2), pp. 83-112. doi:10.2308/isys-51428
- DeFillippi, R., Rieple, A. and Wikström, P. (ed.) 2016. International Perspectives on Business Innovation and Disruption in Design. Edward Elgar.
- Dzandu, M. D., Boateng, H., Agyemang, F. G. & Quansah, F. 2016. Social media adoption among university students: the role of gender, perceived usefulness and perceived ease of use. International Journal of Social Media and Interactive Learning Environments, 4(2), 124-136.
- Pedraza-Acosta, I., Pilkington, A. and Barnes, D. 2016. Production systems and supplier selection: a multi-phase process model. Production Planning & Control: The Management of Operations. 27 (9), pp. 717-726. doi:10.1080/09537287.2016.1166278
- Pisano, P., Pironti, M. and Rieple, A. 2016. The changing role of the designer in new business models based around 3D printing technologies. in: Rieple, A., DeFillippi, R. and Wikström, P. (ed.) International Perspectives on Business Innovation and Disruption in Design Edward Elgar. pp. 60-64
- Rieple, A. and van de Broek, A.H. 2016. Distributed power and alignment in a digital design studio. 32nd EGOS Colloquium. Naples, Italy 07 - 09 Jul 2016 European Group for Organizational Studies.
- Wu, C. and Barnes, D. 2016. An integrated model for green partner selection and supply chain construction. Journal of Cleaner Production. 112 (3), pp. 2114-2132. doi:10.1016/j.jclepro.2015.02.023
- Wu, C. and Barnes, D. 2016. Partner selection for reverse logistics centres in green supply chains: a fuzzy artificial immune optimization approach. Production Planning and Control. 27 (16), pp. 1356-1372. doi:10.1080/09537287.2016.1221159
- Al Nasseri, A.A., Tucker, A. and De Cesare, S. 2015. Quantifying StockTwits semantic terms’ trading behavior in financial markets: An effective application of decision tree algorithms. Expert Systems with Applications. 42 (23), pp. 9192-9210. doi:10.1016/j.eswa.2015.08.008
- Dzandu, M. D., & Tang, Y. 2015. Beneath a learning management system: understanding human information interaction in information systems. 6th International Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics (AFHE 2015), Las Vegas, Nevada, USA; 25-31 July 2015.
- Eshraghian, F. and Hafezieh, N. 2015. Exploring the industry-level social media practices: toward a theory of association affordance. The 4th Innovation in Information Infrastructures (III) Workshop. University of Warwick (Coventry, UK) 13 - 15 Oct 2015 doi:10.13140/RG.2.1.2114.4564
- Eshraghian, F. and Harwood, S. 2015. Information product: how information consumers' perception of 'fitness for use' can be affected. The 20th International Conference on Information Quality (ICIQ-2015). Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Boston, MA 24 Jul 2015
- Eshraghian, F. and Lloyd, A 2015. Opening the Blackbox of ‘Fitness for Use’: The Role of IT Implementation in Perceiving Information Quality. UK Academy for Information Systems. University of Oxford (Oxford, UK) 16 - 18 Mar 2015
- Eshraghian, F., Hafezieh, N. and Harwood, S. 2015. Information artefacts in practice: institutional context and self-awareness in enactment of collective affordances. British Academy of Management (BAM) Conference. University of Portsmouth (Portsmouth, UK) 08 - 10 Sep 2015
- Pisano, P., Pironti, M. and Rieple, A. 2015. Identify Innovative Business Models: Can Innovative Business Models Enable Players to React to Ongoing or Unpredictable Trends? Entrepreneurship Research Journal. 5 (3), pp. 181-199. doi:10.1515/erj-2014-0032
- Rieple, A. and Pisano, P. 2015. Business Models in a New Digital Culture: The Open Long Tail Model. Symphonya: Emerging Issues in Management. 2015 (2), pp. 75-88. doi:10.4468/2015.2.06rieple.pisano
- Verdonck, M., Gailly, F., De Cesare, S. and Poels, G. 2015. Ontology-Driven Conceptual Modeling: A Systematic Literature Mapping and Review. Applied Ontology. 10 (3-4), pp. 197-227. doi:10.3233/AO-150154
- Eshraghian, F., Lloyd, A. and Harwood, S. 2014. Biography of Data: A Societal Level Perspective On Data Quality. 19th International Conference on Information Quality (ICIQ-2014). Xi’an Jiaotong University, Xi’an, China 01 - 03 Aug 2014 doi:10.13140/RG.2.1.5026.4802
- Heravi, B.R., Lycett, M. and de Cesare, S. 2014. Ontology-based standards development: Application of OntoStanD to ebXML business process specification schema. International Journal of Accounting Information Systems. 15 (3), pp. 275-297. doi:10.1016/j.accinf.2014.01.005
- Janes, S.H., Patrick, K. and Dotsika, F. 2014. Implementing a social intranet in a professional services environment through Web 2.0 technologies. The Learning Organization Journal. 21 (1), pp. 26-47. doi:10.1108/TLO-11-2012-0068
- Lee, Yang-im and Trim, P.R.J. 2014. Cyber security management: a governance, risk and compliance framework. Abingdon, Oxon Routledge.
- Pisano, P., Pironti, M., Rieple, A. and Christodoulou, I. 2014. Business Model Adaptation to a New Digital Culture. Bohemia, E., Rieple, A., Liedtka, J. and Cooper, R. (ed.) 19th DMI International Design Management Research Conference Design Management in an Era of Disruption. London 02 - 04 Sep 2014 DMI.
- Wu, C. and Barnes, D. 2014. Partner selection in agile supply chains: a fuzzy intelligent approach. Production Planning & Control: The Management of Operations. 25 (10), pp. 821-839. doi:10.1080/09537287.2013.766037