When will I be able to pre-enrol online?

When your place is confirmed, you will receive an email to let you know that you may pre-enrol online. Note that if we have not received confirmation of your results and/or your fee assessment form, you will not yet be able to pre-enrol online.

What do I do if I have not heard anything about my pre-enrolment or enrolment?

New students should contact their admissions office and continuing students should get in touch with their registry office.

What should I do if I have problems accessing online pre-enrolment?

Contact the appropriate admissions office, or if you're a research degree student, contact Research Admissions at . When emailing us for assistance, please include your surname, date of birth (in dd/mm/yyyy format), and your eight-digit Student ID number. The eight-digit number can be found on any correspondence you have from the University. Please also state the problem clearly, tell us which web browser you were using, and include any error message(s) displayed.

I have not heard if I have got my loan yet. Can I still enrol?

Yes, you can still pre-enrol or enrol online, but you must remember that should your loan application be refused, you will become liable for the payment of fees.

I don't yet have my payment details in place. Can I still enrol?

You can still pre-enrol or enrol online, but once you have submitted your enrolment details you will receive a message saying you now need to pay. You can either visit the Cashier's Office or pay online.

What if my fees are wrong/missing in the pre-enrolment information?

You will need to contact your admissions office for guidance.

What do I do if I have pre-enrolled or enrolled but my personal details have changed?

Update your details through My Student Record. Note that if you need to change your name, you will have to provide your registry office with relevant documentary evidence.

What if I want to transfer programme?

New students who wish to transfer programme should not pre-enrol and should contact their admissions office for advice. Continuing students should seek advice from their registry office.

What if I do not have access to the Internet?

Continuing students may enrol when they return to the University, by using one of the University PCs. New students may pre-enrol at their enrolment session, but note that the process may take longer, so you are advised to pre-enrol online if possible.

What should I do if I cannot enrol and 'Debtor Hold' is displayed?

Tuition fees are due at enrolment. You may not be able re-enrol with the University if you have outstanding tuition fees in excess of £1,000, as stated in the Student Debt Management Policy. You need to contact your local finance office immediately to resolve any outstanding debt. If you are experiencing difficulties financing your studies, get in touch with Student Advice for guidance.

I am eligible to pre-enrol or enrol for more than one programme. Which one should I take?

You will be asked to select the course that you are going to enrol on at the start of the pre-enrolment process.

I have a Tier 4 Student Visa from another university. Can I enrol at Westminster?

No, please contact the Student Advice team.

I am a module retriever. Can I enrol online?

Yes, you should have received details about enroling online. If you have not received any information, please get in touch with your registry office.

Tuition fees

Visit our Fees page for details on fee payments and statements.