Dr Alexander Bolotov
+44 20 7911 5000 ext 64537
115 New Cavendish Street London W1W 6UW
I'm part of
Science and Technology | Faculty
Computer Science | Department
Connect with me
- BSc, MSc, PhD in Logic (Moscow University),
- PhD in Computer Science (Manchester Metropolitan University)
Industrial and commercial experience
- Collaboration with Apple (Moscow) Educational (1994-1995)
- Collaboration with industrial partners on the research projects (IBM Zurich, 2005-2008).
- BEng/Meng Software Engineering Course Leader,
- Department of Computer Science International Coordinator, member of the departmental Executive Group.
- Faculty of Science and Technology DRDP Coordinator.
Broad areas of research: Software Engieering, Artificial Intelligence
Specification and Verification of Complex Reactive, Concurrent and Distributed Systems
Formal Methods in Software Engineering
Proceedings of the Joint Automated Reasoning Workshop and Deduktionstreffen: As part of the Vienna Summer of Logic – IJCAR 23-24 July 2014 (2014)
Proceedings of the automated reasoning workshop 2010: bridging the gap between theory and practice. ARW 2010 (2010)
Handling periodic properties: deductive verification for quantified temporal logic specifications (2011)
Deontic extension of deductive verification of component model: combining computation tree logic and deontic logic in natural deduction style calculus (2009)
Temporal specification and deductive verification of a distributed component model and its environment (2009)
Buy one get two free: a simpler formulation of natural deduction for computation tree logic CTL (2007)