I have been working as a researcher at the University of Westminster since 2006.
My main research interests include city logistics and urban freight, intermodal freight and supply chain management.
During my time at the University of Westminster I have been involved in a range of studies on various aspects of logistics, freight transport and supply chain management. The key research projects I have been involved in include:
- Freight modal choice study: Addressable Markets - scope for greater use of rail and water (Department for Transport, 2009 - 2010)
- The scope for sustainable distribution and servicing in the Regent Street area of Central London (The Crown Estate and Transport for London, Jan 2009 - Apr 2009)
- London Freight Data Centre (Transport for London, 2006 onwards)
- Green Logistics: scope for modal shift through fiscal, regulatory and organizational change (EPSRC/Department for Transport, 2006-2010)
- Life cycle approaches to energy use within supply chains (ADEME, France, 2006 - 2008)