Dr Giannis Keramidas, LLB (Essex), LLM (Kent), PhD (University of London).
Giannis is a Principal Lecturer in Law at the University of Westminster. He is the Course Director of the LLB.
He is an Advocate at the Athens Bar Association, specialising in International and European financial crime, anti-money laundering regulation and corruption. He consults for the European Commission and is a Research Associate at the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, University of London.
- Course Director LLB
- Module Leader People Culture and Property
- LLB Personal Tutor
- PhD Director of Studies
- LLB Land Law
- LLB People Culture and Property
- International and European Financial Crime
- Anti-Money Laundering Regulation and Prevention
- White Collar Crime and Corruption
- Banking and Financial Regulation and Compliance
- EU and International Banking and Financial Services Law