Radha DSouza B.A (Philosophy, University of Mumbai), LLB (University of Mumbai) and PhD (Geography and Law, University of Auckland). Radha practiced as a barrister in the High Court of Bombay and taught at the Universities of Auckland and Waikato in New Zealand before coming to University of Westminster. Radha is a writer, critic and commentator on Third World issues and a social justice activist.
- UoA 18 Law REF2021 Lead
- Senior Fellow, HEA
- Member, Peer Review College, AHRC
- Member, Peer Review College, ESRC
- International Law and Development
- Public International Law (Third World Approaches to International Law)
- Public Law
- PhD and LLM supervisions including interdisciplinary dissertations.
- Socio-legal studies and sociology of law
- International law and development
- Law, Security and Development
- Global and Social justice, Social Movements and Social Change
- Third World Approaches to International Law
- Law, Colonialism and Imperialism
- Comparative Philosophy and Theory
- Water and Land conflicts in the Third World
- Law, Science and Society in the Third World
For details of all my research outputs, visit my WestminsterResearch profile.