- BEng(Hons) degree in Electronic Engineering,
- PhD in Digital Signal Processing
Industrial and commercial experience
Systems level design and modelling of sigma-delta modulators for a CODEC application.
On-site training courses for Dialog-Semiconductors Engineers on sigma-delta A/D converters.
Training courses for BBC Engineers on analogue electronics and circuit theory
UG lecturing duties: Engineering Principles, Circuits & Systems, Communications & Circuits, Analogue & Digital Circuits, Industrial Management, Individual Project Supervision and Co-ordination.
Research: Paper publications, PhD supervision, PhD exams and transfers, paper reviews.UG Admissions Tutor for all the Electronic Engineering courses including foundation
- Analogue and digital filters.
- Digital signal processing.
- High-resolution data converters.
- Non-linear feedback control systems.
- System level design, modelling and performance evaluation of sigma-delta modulators.