The What it Takes event series features an array of exciting and innovative alumni speakers sharing their experience and advice on a diverse range of topics, focusing on employability, personal and professional development.
This year we’re delivering a virtual series, with all talks and presentations taking place online.
The series is targeted at current students and recent graduates, but is also open to Westminster alumni and staff.
- Thursday 11 February 2021: What it Takes to Build Resilience and Overcome Adversity
- Thursday 18 February 2021: What it Takes to Find and Secure a Job in a Virtual World
- Thursday 4 March 2021: What it Takes to be a Successful Leader
- Monday 8 March 2021: What it Takes to be a Successful Woman in Business
- Thursday 18 March 2021: What it Takes to Make Better Career Decisions
You can view event recordings of previous events in the series on the Alumni YouTube channel.
- Thursday 29 October 2020: What it Takes to Master your Digital Branding for your Career
- Thursday 5 November 2020: What it Takes to Manage your Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Thursday 12 November 2020: What it Takes to Start a Successful Digital or Online Business
- Monday 16 November 2020: What it Takes to be a Successful Entrepreneur
- Thursday 26 November 2020: What it Takes to Create Confidence and Self-esteem