The University of Westminster Press
The University of Westminster Press was set up as an open access publisher in 2015 using the Ubiquity Press platform.
The Press’s aim is to help Westminster’s research community meet its open research agenda, to enhance the University’s research environment and provide for greater dissemination of impact, and to lay the foundation for a prestige brand associated with Westminster. Publications are peer reviewed with currently no charges for individual authors to publish articles or books.
- Supports a small number of Westminster based journals and is open to considering further proposals
- Encourages publication of books based on thesis work undertaken at Westminster or by Westminster staff
- Offers a route and support for Westminster policy papers
- Offers a route for publication of research-based monographs or edited collections for Westminster and external authors and editors
- Publishes in several subject clusters across Westminster faculties and encourages interdisciplinary work
Download the University of Westminster Press 2017-18 catalogue
For further information, to arrange a discussion or to submit proposals email [email protected].