Blackboard is a key resource during your time here – every course and module has a Blackboard site, and your tutors will explain, at the start of your course, how they intend to use Blackboard.
Blackboard helps tutors and students to:
- share learning resources (module outlines, lecture notes, assignment briefs etc.)
- communicate via announcements and email
- collaborate through discussion boards, blogs and wikis
- complete online group work, take short answer tests and submit coursework electronically
Problems accessing Blackboard?
If you cannot access Blackboard or particular module sites in Blackboard, check that you are registered on the right modules in My Student RecordLogin to My Student Record.
If there are any modules missing from your student record, or there are any incorrect modules listed, get in touch with your registry office as soon as possible.
For more information, have a look at our Blackboard FAQs.
Blackboard Mobile App
Blackboard Mobile app gives you mobile access to all the key areas and activities of your Blackboard sites, for example your Blackboard module sites.
Download the Blackboard App for students:
- iOs devices – download from the App StoreDownload the Blackboard App for students from the App Store
- Android devices – download from Google PlayDownload the Blackboard App for students from Google Play
Download the Blackboard App for instructor:
- iOs devices – download from the App StoreDownload the Blackboard App for instructor from the App Store
- Android devices – download from Google PlayDownload the Blackboard App for instructor from Google Play
For more details on how to use the Blackboard Mobile Learn app, visit the Blackboard Resource Centre.