PASS (Passing Assessment Student Support) week is a series of workshops to help you prepare for (online) exams and dissertations.
The workshops are open to all students and cover the following areas:
- Revision, effective reading, memorisation and time management
- Dealing with online exams and answering essay-type questions
- Researching for your dissertation and dissertation writing
- Referencing and using RefWorks as a reference management software
- Coping with exams during Ramadan
For enquiries related to PASS Week, please contact the Academic Learning Development team at [email protected].