What is involved in a Students as Co-Creators project?
There are three types of Students as Co-Creators projects that you can get involved with:
1. Learning and Teaching Research Collaborations – students and staff conduct research to enhance learning and teaching
2. Disciplinary Research Collaborations – students and staff conduct research within (or across) their disciplinary areas
3. Curriculum Design Collaborations – staff propose to develop an aspect of their course or module in partnership with students
The programme runs in two cycles. The deadline for applications to cycle one is Friday 25 October at 12pm.
Why participate in a Students as Co-Creators project?
• Work in PARTNERSHIP with academic staff
• Increase OWNERSHIP of your learning experience
• Enhance your EMPLOYABILITY and build transferable SKILLS for your CV
• Receive a BURSARY for your hard work!
• Opportunities to NETWORK and disseminate your work locally and at national conferences
Share some snacks and conversations with other students and staff keen on enhancing the Westminster learning experience, and find out more about your chance to carry out a Students as Co-Creators project. Drop in on Wednesday 2 October between 1.30-3.30pm in RS 156 at Regent Campus.
This is a chance to meet the Students as Co-Creators team, find out more about the programme and develop your own project application!
If you have any questions about the networking event or Students as Co-Creators, please contact the Student Partnership Coordinator, Moonisah Usman, at [email protected].