Westminster Working Cultures (WWC) UK has launched two open sessions in the upcoming virtual WWC UK programmes, so that you can share the insights and advice offered by Westminster alumni, helping you to further your professional development, build your confidence, and understand how to succeed in the working world. Each session is easy to register for, completely free, and one-hour long. By registering, you will get the chance to hear the speakers’ professional journeys, from their time at Westminster to their current roles, and submit your questions.
Our open sessions include a panel of three recent Westminster graduates and Westminster alumna, Caron Bradshaw, CEO of Charity Finance Group, who was awarded an OBE this year for services to charity. Further details on the events are listed below and you can register for the sessions here.
- WWC UK: Recent Graduate Panel
Friday 16 April, 16:00 – 17:00 (BST)
This panel will host three Westminster alumni, all of whom have graduated in the last two years and have taken part in a WWC programme. You will hear about the experience of transitioning from student to a new graduate in the working world, and the experience of working virtually during the pandemic. Our panel can offer you guidance on your personal development, interview skills, and practical advice on how to increase your employability while studying at Westminster.
- Rajan Borkhataria, AMS Graduate - Full Stack Engineer at Atos (Computer Science BSc, 2020) WWC Dubai - 2019
- Irina-Madalina Ghervase, European Content Manager at GTB (Public Relations and Advertising BA, 2019) WWC Hong Kong - April 2019
- Jon Woodburn, Senior Caseworker at House of Commons (BA History and Politics, 2019) WWC Mumbai - January 2019
- WWC UK: Caron Bradshaw OBE, Chief Executive, Charity Finance Group, (Law LLB, 1993)
Tuesday 20 April, 13:00 - 14:00 (BST)
This session will be led by Caron Bradshaw OBE, who will discuss her professional journey, share insights on personal development and leadership, and give you advice on achieving your professional goals.