Dr Nattida Srisaracam is a Lecturer in Entrepreneurship and Business Ethics at Westminster Business School, Department of Organisations, Economy, and Society. She holds a PhD in Marketing and Consumer Ethics from University of Bradford with a particular focus on the role of self in ethical consumption (sustainable and conscious consumer behaviour). In 2015 Dr Nattida was awarded ‘Best Full Paper’ for the thesis at PhD Conference, University of Bradford School of Management and is currently developing papers from her thesis. She teaches on the MSc in Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Enterprise Development and UG Business Management with Entrepreneurship programmes. A range of teaching subjects includes entrepreneurship and enterprise, business ethics and corporate social responsibility (CSR), marketing, and research methods.
Prior to joining Westminster Business School, she was associate lecturer in marketing at London South Bank University and received the PGCE teaching training from Institute of Education, University College London (UCL). She also gained a range of intensive research training and skills with Postgraduate Diploma in Research Methods in Business and Management (with Merit) from University of Bradford.
- PhD Marketing, University of Bradford
- PGDip Research Methods, University of Bradford
- MA Marketing Communications, University of Westminster
- MSc International Marketing Management, University of Surrey
- BBA International Business, Mahidol University International College, Thailand
- PGCE, Institute of Education, University College London (UCL)
- Current Themes in Entrepreneurship (Module Leader)
- Commercialising Your Enterprise (Module Leader)
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility (Module Leader)
- Effective Entrepreneurial Business Management (Module Leader)
- Interactive and Digital Marketing
- Power of Brand
- Buyer Behaviour
- Committee, Psychology of Entrepreneurship and Small Business (PES),
- Member, Institute for Small Business and Entrepreneurship (ISBE)
- Member, Academy of Marketing
- Member, Association for Consumer Research
- Member, Society for Business Ethics
Her research interests within marketing, business ethics and entrepreneurship include moral psychology and consumer behaviour, marketing ethics, corporate sustainability, ethical practices in SMEs, and social entrepreneurship. Dr Nattida has reviewed academic papers for International Journal of Innovation and Sustainable Development and Global Marketing Conference. She has presented her works at a number of national and international academic conferences, symposiums, and seminars.
- Srisaracam, N. and Fukukawa, K. (2019) Ethically Conscious Consumption: Towards philosophy of sufficiency economy and voluntary simplicity. 7th International Symposium on Marketing Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility, April 7-9, 2019. Karlstad Business School, Karlstad University, Sweden.
- Srisaracam, N. and Fukukawa, K. (2018) Moral identity through the lens of virtue ethics and Buddhist ethics. 6th International Symposium on Marketing Ethics, April 22-24, 2018. Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University.
- Srisaracam, N., Fukukawa, K. and Maxwell, R. (2015) The role of religiosity of self-concept and ethical consumption. Academy of Marketing Annual Conference, July 7-9, 2015. Limerick, Republic of Ireland.
- “Best Full Paper 2015” award: Self-concept and ethical consumption in a religious Thai culture. PhD Conference, University of Bradford School of Management.